This position is responsible for tasks of an assigned section of the warehouse operations associated with locating, retrieving and preparing product to ensure proper documentation and shipment occur.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Pull stock from storage shelves in accordance with shipping documents/orders; verify stock for accuracy.
- Select appropriate shipping carton, pack product efficiently and to prevent damage.
- Accurately enter data into computer terminals to prepare shipping labels, and affix labels to cartons.
- Use voice pick devices to pick product on forward pick lines (golf balls, bags, clubs, etc.)
- Perform customer value added services (VAS) such as price ticketing, inserts and labeling requirements.
- Assemble shipping cartons according to outbound order requirements.
- Operate pacer function to include managing flow of work to VAS and Sort, and review any quality errors captured by WMS.
- Operate tape machines safely and efficiently to maintain quality while keeping pace with the flow of boxes.
- Scan and process packages using World Ship system.
- Conduct all tasks in accordance with satisfactory safety practices.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- May be required to lead/train employees in adequate standards of work, as designated by management.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills required.
- Demonstrated adherence to scheduled work hours with punctuality and timeliness.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring the integrity of documentation and order preparation.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent processes.
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks with little or no supervision.
- Basic computer skills, including warehouse data entry systems and Microsoft Office products
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ months of experience in shipping, receiving, warehouse or closely related field is preferred
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal warehouse conditions
- Able to climb, stoop, bend, carry, manually wrap and package golf-related products
- Able to work various shifts and/or extended hours as necessary
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- May be exposed to extreme temperature conditions
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.