We are looking for a strategic and results-driven Director of Ecommerce to oversee all aspects of our online sales channel for our new apparel division. This role will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that drive online revenue growth, enhance user experience, and uphold our brand identity. Reports to the Division President and a dotted line into our DTC team. This role will shape the future of our brand’s online presence and delivering an exceptional shopping experience for our customers. If you are a strategic thinker, a dynamic leader, and have a passion for ecommerce in the premium lifestyle apparel sector, this role is for you. This position is located in San Clemente, CA.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive ecommerce strategy aligned with the brand’s vision and goals.
- Ownership of the P&L for the eCommerce channel
- Build and lead a cross-functional team, merchandising, digital marketing, UX/UI, and operations, to ensure seamless execution of ecommerce initiatives.
- Deliver a rich brand experience and best in class storytelling to the consumer that maximizes engagement across the customer journey and ultimately drives conversion
- Analyze ecommerce performance metrics, identify trends, and recommend data-driven improvements to achieve revenue targets.
- Create and implement digital marketing campaigns, SEO strategies, and content that align with ecommerce goals.
- Oversee inventory management, pricing strategies, and product assortment to maximize profitability.
- Work with product teams to establish and execute on an effective, prioritized roadmap to deliver on key revenue driving initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with third-party partners, agencies, and vendors to ensure smooth ecommerce operations.
- Monitor customer feedback and reviews to identify areas for improvement and implement enhancements.
- Lead, inspire, develop, and manage a group of high functioning, highly creative individuals to perform at the highest level and support world-class brands. Ensure organizational efficiency through collaboration, training, and development of the internal teams.
- Performs other related responsibilities as assigned or required
Education, Work Experience and Professional Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- 8+ years of experience in ecommerce leadership roles, preferably within the premium apparel or fashion industry.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and achieving ecommerce targets.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, SEO, user experience, and website analytics.
- Proficiency in ecommerce platforms, content management systems, and data analysis tools.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills with the ability to motivate and guide cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with internal teams and external partners.
- Passion for golf or familiarity with the golfing culture is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and able to meet all deadlines without fail
- Effective English written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong presentation skills with ability to speak effectively to various internal audiences and external customers of all levels.
- Highly passionate, problem solver with strong creative and analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible and work within a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Work Environment / Physical Requirements
- Typical office conditions with consistent computer use.
- Occasional domestic and international travel required
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Light physical effort equal to lifting or moving of lightweight materials (up to 25 pounds)
TaylorMade is a performance driven organization and our total rewards approach to compensation is designed to support this. We consider many factors in determining base compensation, including position scope, job related knowledge, education, skills, experience, and work location. The expected annual base pay range for this position is $140,000 - $180,000. Additional benefits, such as health & wellness, performance bonuses, product discounts, holidays, paid time off, etc. may also be offered in accordance with our plans.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.