We are seeking a passionate, accomplished and strategic leader to drive the financial management, planning and analytics for our newly created apparel and footwear division, a hyper-growth area within our portfolio. This position is an integral part of the leadership team for this new commercial business unit within our company. Success in this role will be defined by the ability to partner with the Division President in establishing strategy, executing financial processes, building and developing a team, measuring brand performance, and reporting financial results into the executive team. This position will require a high-level of creative thinking, problem solving, process mapping and business partnership.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Ability to leverage data and analytics to shape the financial and commercial strategy of the division. Collaborate with cross functional team members to execute high-quality, sustainable outcomes. Results-driven and performance oriented, demonstrates a clear sense of accountability and ownership.
- Implement effective financial reporting communication that is timely, accurate and transparent to internal and external stakeholders.
- Skillfully and regularly engage in conversations across all functions to advance the business, build relationships and strengthen the culture.
- Understand all key financial metrics (Net Sales, Margin, EBITDA, DSO, DIO, etc.) and manage trade-offs to maximize profitability and liquidity.
- Oversight of Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and monthly financial forecasts ensuring they align with the company’s strategic priorities.
- Identify and mitigate financial risks, both internally and externally, while ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations. Supports annual audit and drives a strong control environment.
- Understand and adhere to established processes while demonstrating flexibility and a drive for continuous improvement to be able to adapt to the needs of the new commercial entity.
- Perform financial deep dives to validate actual results, analyze key financial drivers and understanding of key business trends. Ability to evaluate and measure the financial returns on key investments to be made in the brand.
- Willingness to perform in an entrepreneurial environment without concern to the level of the task.
- Performs other responsibilities as required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Proven track record of establishing strategic objectives and delivering world class results.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP with ability to apply principles to standard business practices.
- Proficiency in the use of contemporary analytical tools (Oracle EBS, Business Objects, DOMO, etc.) as well as traditional tools (Microsoft Office - Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint) and advanced data retrieval techniques.
- Proven ability to operate and influence cross functionally, join data from various sources and develop creative and innovative solutions within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to make sound judgments in areas of responsibility to ensure accuracy and mitigate risk for the company.
- Confident in presentation skills; Ability to effectively present financial information from multiple sources in a concise and clear manner.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple deliverables simultaneously, and take initiative to deliver against expectations.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Embraces the opportunity and learning that comes with new challenges and inspires others to maintain a optimistic mindset.
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a corporate finance environment
- Must have apparel industry experience.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal office conditions with extensive computer and phone usage
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Occasional travel may be required
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption
TaylorMade is a performance driven organization and our total rewards approach to compensation is designed to support this. We consider many factors in determining base compensation, including position scope, job related knowledge, education, skills, experience, and work location. The expected annualbase pay range for this position is $135,000 - $160,000. Additional benefits, such as health & wellness, performance bonuses, product discounts, holidays, paid time off, etc. may also be offered in accordance with our plans.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.