Associate Specialist Purchasing [Buyer/Analyst] supports the execution of buy plans with direction from local leadership. This position communicates capacity needs to internal teams and vendors, executes purchase orders, and ensures accurate shipping dates.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Supports management of supplier capacity to defined targeted level
- Enters purchase orders (PO) in Oracle
- Conducts daily review of POs
- Updates changes to shipment dates in Oracle and CSE
- Ensures PO data in Oracle and CSE are aligned
- Ensures timely shipping by following up with suppliers
- Closes and releases invoices for drop shipments
- Creates of excel based reports and do necessary analysis
- Follows up cases as requested
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Project Go To Market Management:
- Regional and sku level ramp planning and execution with vendors, regions and Engineering.
- Follow up daily output and ensure target is met. Raise flag while there is risk to achieve launch demand.
- Do analysis on project launch fulfillment status at regional level weekly, submit report to Purchasing Manager for Go-To-Market status communication to executive team.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Must have the ability to work across multiple business teams
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to act tactfully and diplomatically.
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to draw conclusions from data about actions required
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with relational databases (i.e. MS Access, Business Objects, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of TaylorMade’s purchasing systems (Oracle, CSE)
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 or more years of experience in a related purchasing role, preferably manufacturing
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal office conditions with extensive computer and phone usage
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.