The Senior Program Manager, Logo Ball Operations will be a member of the Liberty Golf Ball Manufacturing leadership team and the North America Operations organization partnering across both teams to align on a Logo Ball specific Operational strategy. The candidate will be focused on the continuous improvement of all key Logo Ball operational areas including Service, Inventory, Logistics, Planning & cost savings initiatives. The incumbent will lead the reengineering of current allocation flows and the implementation of new end to end delivery programs as new logo ball products launch. Additionally, the individual will manage communications, data integrity and overall improvement of the sales and operations processes while working across departments to identify and define best in class service KPI’s.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage Liberty Logo Ball operations for the global markets, including assembly flow, inventory, invoicing & revenue management.
- Collaborate with Global Commercial team to determine forecast, execution plans of product launch staging, distribution, order book conversion and allocations to support the needs for the Golf Ball business.
- Collaborate with Liberty manufacturing team to determine logo ball capacity planning, fulfillment strategy & facility engineering.
- Partner with customer service & order management to determine pack & hold needed, prioritize order fulfillment and deliver key service level agreements.
- Liaise with 3rd party Fulfillment team to determine staffing needs for the manufacturing and assembly operations to meet fulfillment and productivity targets. Monitor and make adjustments as needed to meet productivity and quality standards.
- Knowledge of required customs documentation and lead execution to ensure timely clearance of goods across NAM borders.
- Identify & address gaps in service, policy, or procedure for better efficiency and a superior service.
- Lead project improvements, training, and any changes in transportation routing & compliance.
- Supports commercial teams to update service processes, experiences, and general support as needed.
- Manages vendor network to fulfill Cresting & logo ball orders, ensuring readiness for growth.
- Provide oversight across platforms and functional areas to ensure seamless end-to-end processes.
- Serve as subject matter expert for Oracle order management system and processes within local facility.
- Identify, design, and implement process improvement strategies, operating procedures, system enhancements and structure to improve the customer experience.
- Promotes a culture of personal responsibility to deliver memorable service to every customer every day.
- Provide motivation, coaching, and situational leadership to drive efficient & effective high performing teams.
- Develop, train, and provide work direction of direct reports.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Superior analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Must have strong organizational skills and be very dependable with the proven ability to manage multiple tasks and handle competing priorities each day
- Expertise in materials management, distribution practices, and supply chain systems.
- Excellent Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and other computer software programs to report/analyze data
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to accurately assess talent and effectively motivate and influence others to build skills, efficiently accomplish tasks, and develop leading edge processes.
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- University degree in Business Administration or other related field
- 7-10 years related materials planning/supply chain experience.
- Golf industry experience preferred
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal office conditions with extensive computer and phone usage
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruption
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials
- Occasional travel required
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.