This role is focused on delivering the best customer service in the industry while maximizing support opportunities via inbound and outbound phone and email activity. As part of the logo ball team this position is focused on entering, and managing, orders through multiple applications while ensuring timely completion & shipment to our customers. Each logo ball customer service specialist is expected to have a strong understanding of all TaylorMade product offerings and sales programs. This position works in a highly collaborative, relational environment where accountability and ownership for results is paramount.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all daily customer inquiries for orders and service on logo balls via phone and email.
- Communicates Logo Ball products, sales and return policies, selling points, credit terms and the overall view of company’s products and services to accounts in a positive and professional manner.
- Daily vendor assigning and mass management of logo ball orders
- Assists in testing on new functionality and open tickets with IT team
- Daily communication with logo ball vendors to stay in front of any open issues and communicate on open orders.
- Receives requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations from customers.
- Coordinate the execution of orders in logo ball rush program.
- Acts as department contact for customer accounts and consumers. Works toward customer satisfaction within company guidelines. Contacts various support departments, obtains and relays information to customers and appropriate personnel in activity status, pricing, scheduling, carriers, partial orders and dates of expected shipment.
- Works directly with Production Artists to ensure artwork accuracy with regards to orders submitted directly to the vendor.
- Train, and learn, new skills, and technologies, in other areas of the Logo Ball group outside of support.
- Works with Artwork files and communicates with vendors
- Participates in team atmosphere working towards achieving department and company goals.
- Actively participates in ongoing training programs as administered by supervisors/trainers.
- Must meet standard service agent measurements/targets established by department manager.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbally.
- Knowledge of Logo ball customization process
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically with customers and staff.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a pleasant phone voice/manner.
- Effective listening skills; able to recognize and direct customer’s needs.
- Aptitude, and desire, to learn various technologies directly or indirectly supporting the Logo Team.
- Data entry skills/computer familiarity a must.
- Requires excellent customer service and smooth inter-company communication.
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years in sales/customer service related position, preferable in consumer goods and/or technical product experience
- Overall golf ball product knowledge to include technical understanding preferred
TaylorMade is a performance driven organization and our total rewards approach to compensation is designed to support this. We consider many factors in determining base compensation, including position scope, job related knowledge, education, skills, experience, and work location. The expectedbase pay range for this position is $21 - $24 per hour. Additional benefits, such as health & wellness, performance bonuses, product discounts, holidays, paid time off, etc. may also be offered in accordance with our plans.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.