The purpose of the Golf-Guest Service Agent is to greet, interact and check-in all customers and visitors entering golf-shop. This multi-faceted position includes a wide range of duties which require superior customer service skills, experience with computers and cash handling.
- Greet all customers in a warm, friendly and welcoming tone.
- Responsible for answering the phone and providing appropriate information to customers.
- Responsible for processing tee time reservations, collecting golf fees and proactively selling golf merchandise.
- Accurately account for all credit card and cash handling transactions.
- Ensures the overall cleanliness and presentation of the Golf Shop is maintained daily.
- Ensure rental equipment is properly checked out and accounted for.
- Assist Course Ambassadors to ensure smooth operation and traffic flow on the course.
- Should have a good understanding of the rules and regulations of the game of golf and proper course etiquette.
- Assist in snack bar area when on occasion or as needed.
- Driving golf carts and parking them in the staging areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a retail environment.
- Golf Course experience is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Point-of-Sale systems is helpful.
- Previous golf related experience ideal.
- Previous guest service and cashier experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Basic computer and typing skills are required.