Arizona National Golf Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Range Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused in providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Range Attendant:
- Starts players on the first tee explaining the rules of play for the day.
- Maintains an accurate starting sheet so the whereabouts of players are known.
- Cues groups to move to the first tee and makes sure not more than one group is on the tee at on time.
- Tours the golf course assisting players when needed to maintain the posted pace of play for the day.
- Checks the restrooms and water stations on a regular schedule.
- Maintains proper spacing on the golf course to avoid delays.
- Completes the golfer tracking report on a daily basis.
- Reminds players of the cart rules of the day.
- Repairs ball marks and collects any trash that may be on the course. Replaces any hazard stakes or directional signage.
- Communicates with the Golf Shop and Starter on a regular basis.
- Monitors the course and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assists golfers when needed.
- Reports all problem situations to the Head Professional in a timely manner.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Range Attendant:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Regular and reliable attendance.