Big Cypress Golf Club is now hiring for a highly experienced Food and Beverage Manager to manage all of our Food and Beverage outlets.
Key Responsibilities for the Food and Beverage Manager:
- Supervises inventories of materials and supplies for all Food and Beverage outlets
- Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses
- Administers menu design, product pricing, ordering, inventory control procedures, and end of month inventory
- Responsible for interviewing, scheduling associates, processing payroll, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Display good associate development and mentorship skill, builds a team for the future and fosters growth
- Develops relationships with the members and guests to personalize and anticipate service needs
- Manages service standards of the restaurant and bar
- Inspects facility regularly to ascertain any maintenance, repairs or clean-up needs
- Ensures all equipment is in proper working order
- Completes reports on production and necessary requisitions
- Maintains par levels based on facility needs and controls the distribution of necessary supplies
- Ensures sanitation standards are consistently met
- Coordinates menu planning for all outlets with the Executive Chef
- Develops ongoing training programs
- Maintains regular communication with other departments to make sure all events and needs of the property are being met
- Must be on the floor during busy mealtimes and required to open/close the bar and restaurant as needed
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
Minimum Qualifications for the Food and Beverage Manager:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 3-5 years food and beverage management experience and/or training
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older to meet age requirements for this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and POS system.
- Demonstrates great customer service. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and speak English required to perform the duties of the job.