Esplanade Golf and Country Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Tennis Court Maintenance. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to our members and guests.
- Prepares the tennis courts and the surrounding area for play in the mornings
- Responsible for inspecting all courts and for pro shop opening procedures, maintenance, repair and grooming
- Responsible for scrubbing, line and debris removal, cleaning, drying and general upkeep such as rolling and brushing of clay courts,
- Responsible for any daily upkeep duties such as repair to the courts, drying tables and benches, replacing ice and water
- Performs general repairs and maintenance for all areas within operation of the Tennis and Pickelball
- Maintains cleanliness and appearance of areas of the facility
- Identifies and reports needed supplies or problems to the Director of Court Sports
- Performs other duties as required.
- Experience a plus but willing to train the right individual.
- Regular and reliable attendance.