Promotes Golfinity through instructional programs, lessons, and group classes. Educates and
inspires students in their journey for the game of golf. Instruction is based on Golfinity’s
club-focused principles first taught by Ernest Jones and carried forward by PGA Hall of Fame
instructor, Manuel de la Torre. This role is for an individual who is looking for a high volume, high
traffic facility and fully committed to learning and improving as a full-time coach/instructor.
- Teaches the fundamentals of the golf swing as established by the Director of Instruction.
- Participates in designing and implementing ideas to promote golf instruction and bring in additional
revenues to the club.
- Helps to maintain general upkeep of the facility. Maintains bay set-up and equipment.
- May perform all club golf activities including junior golf classes.
- May assist in the development of qualified and certified assistants. Educates teaching staff
throughout the golf season with monthly clinics, seminars, and/or roundtable sessions.
- Coordinates and teaches lessons and group classes on a daily basis.
- May maintain an up-to-date inventory of all teaching aids, including video equipment.
- Assists in the creation of lesson plans.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (multi-course facilities may
require more experience).
- Regularly stands, walks, and sits. Occasionally climbs or balances; stoops, kneels, crawls or crouches.
- Frequently uses hands; reaches with hands and arms. Frequently talks or hears, tastes or smells.
- Occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.
- Class A member of PGA/LPGA or Associate
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
- Ability to read and speak English is required to perform the duties of the job (e.g., the associates are
required to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the manuals for the
equipment the associates may use are in English).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with computerized POS and reservation systems.