Bayside is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Dishwasher. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Primarily responsible to wash dishes, pots and pans, utensils and food preparation machines and clean floors. Maintains the kitchen, dish washing and back area in an inspection-ready condition in accordance with local authority and company guidelines.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organized at all times
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Collects and removes trash from all areas.
- Ensure waste bin area is kept clean and tidy.
- General cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils, and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen following established procedures.
- Check all chemical levels and inventory.
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dishwasher
- Clean, sanitize workstations.
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to manager.
- Assist in light food preparation as directed by manager.
- Always Maintain a clean and safe work environment