The Standard Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Houseman. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Houseman:
- The Houseman is part of the Facilities Maintenance team in set clean up and general housekeeping duties
- Provides daily cleaning for all of the operations including but not limited to: offices, public spaces, drinking fountains, kitchen, and restroom facilities.
- Performs light and heavy cleaning including but not limited to: window washing, furniture polishing, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, floor cleaning and polishing, emptying of trash cans and ashtrays.
- Identifies when supplies are needed and reports to supervisor.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required
- One month related experience or training.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We offer careers around the world at all levels of golf operations, opportunities for professional development, growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package. Our goal is to create extraordinary guest and member experiences through personalized service, consistency, and uncompromising attention to detail. For more information about the Troon Experience, please visit https://www.troon.com/.