Verdana Village is looking for a Maintenance Manager. The Manager of Maintenance assists in the direction of the overall operation of the Maintenance Department in accordance with current applicable Federal, State and local requirements, ensuring that the highest degree of safety and comfort is maintained at all times.
- Assists with the planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, directing of the Maintenance Department.
- Assists with the development and implementation of departmental policies and procedures to assure that the facility is properly maintained.
- Develops and maintains a good working relationship with all staff to assure that Maintenance Dept. can be properly planned and maintained to meet the needs of the facility.
- Facilities Maintenance Manager is responsible for an organization or facility's overall maintenance, which includes ensuring that equipment is operated and maintained according to manufacturer specifications, work performed meets safety requirements, and all maintenance workers follow appropriate federal and state safety guidelines.
- Supervises and monitors work of department personnel to ensure compliance of directives and established procedures.
- Inspects the facility as directed to ensure that high standards of maintenance and repair are met.
- Monitor routine maintenance and repairs including a/c repairs, refrigeration repairs, mechanical repairs, carpentry, plumbing, pools, fountains, irrigations, and basic electrical work.
- Interprets policies and procedures to department personnel as necessary.
- Completes necessary forms and reports as required by the director ensuring that the department's administrative procedures are followed.
- Requisitions, controls, and maintains an adequate level of required supplies and keeps adequate financial records and cost reports for Submission to the department director as required.
- Assists in recruiting, selecting, and training of competent personnel to ensure that department staffing is adequate.
- Scheduling staff work hours and work assignments, ensuring that all work is completed accurately, efficiently, and timely.
- Shows initiative with respect to increased competency levels.
- Works in compliance with all HIPAA regulations and standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language required.
- Five years of experience in mechanical, electrical, and building maintenance preferred.
- Two years of supervisory experience.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance