Come work at Cranbury Golf Club!
We are looking for Line Cooks who want to make great money and have fun while cooking for our guests.
The Line Cooks will assist the Chef/Kitchen Manager in preparing food for all food outlets on the property. Line Cooks will also perform other related tasks to food preparation and kitchen sanitation/cleanliness as directed by the Chef/Kitchen Manager. This position requires adhering to all procedural guidelines established by the Food Service and Safety Department.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served
- Assists Chef/Kitchen Manager with set-up and preparation of food items for all food outlets on the property
- Carefully follows standard recipes while preparing all assigned items
- Assists the Chef/Kitchen Manager with conducting a monthly food/supplies inventory
- Understands how to properly use and maintain the equipment
- Performs necessary clean-up and sanitation maintenance activities for all food preparation and storage facilities as directed by the Chef/Kitchen Manager
- Sorts and rinses dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils
- Carries clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas
- Change dishwater
- Helps distribute food and supplies throughout the food outlets
- Cleans food production, holding and serving equipment when needed
- Assists with product receiving and/or storage of products
- Full compliance with the Department of Health regulations
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor or manager
Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We offer careers around the world at all levels of golf operations, opportunities for professional development, growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package. Our goal is to create extraordinary guest and member experiences through personalized service, consistency, and uncompromising attention to detail. For more information about the Troon Experience, please visit https://www.troon.com/.