Bayside is excited to announce the career opportunity of a part-time Busser/Food Runner. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of Busser/Food Runne:
- Assures that all material used by server is clean and ready for daily operation.
- Possesses knowledge of the position of each diner’s chair in the dining rooms and lounges.
- Sets the outside line with under liner plates, flatware, doilies, linen napkins and any other items needed for the delivering of food.
- Organizes the plates in the window and matches each one with each ticket to run the food out to the tables.
- Sets tables in accordance with Troon Golf standards.
- Ensures that each menu item is prepared in the exact detail outlined on each ticket.
- Corrects the menu item with the chef before delivering the menu item if it is not meeting the exact specification on the ticket.
- Fills and re-fills water glasses and removes any place settings not being used.
- Clears dishes located in front of guest upon completion of course.
- Clears and resets tables when guests leave, to include but not limited to: changes tablecloth, brushes chairs, places chairs at table, replaces silverware and glassware, and replaces napkins.
- Assists the server when needed
- Keeps work stations well stocked of items and ingredients.
- Cleans workstations, takes out trash, and vacuums the dining room.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Busser:
- One month related experience or training.
- Enjoys the challenge of working quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrates good energy and motivation.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, cleanliness and neatness.
- Regular and reliable attendance.