Southern Trace Country Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of full-time Bartender. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to our members and their guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Bartender:
- Stocks bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in cost control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
- Maintains inventory control through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food and beverage products and communicates with management in a timely manner when supplies are needed
- Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Department Manager.
- Performs opening and closing duties which include, but are not limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, and restocking.
- Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
- Reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and special events.
- Serves catered parties from service or portable bars.
- Occasionally serves meals to guests.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bartender:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year of bartending experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
- Possesses knowledge of cocktail recipes and wine varieties.
- Alcohol Awareness Training.