Southern Trace Country Club excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Server. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
- Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating.
- Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when appropriate.
- Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to guests promptly after preparation.
- Follows-up with guest to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items as needed.
- Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
- Maintains organized workstation and side work duties
- Setting up and breaking down golf stations every shift
- Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
- Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering orders.
- Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service, food delivery and general service techniques.
- Practices tray service for all food and beverage service.
- Position requires to be cross trained in bartending service
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Valid driver license required (driver license is will be required when operating the picker for range balls , golf cart)
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Food Safety and Sanitation Training and Alcohol Awareness Training.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
- Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the
- Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages.
- Knowledge of POS system