Phoenix Country Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Recreation Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Recreation Attendant:
- Answers incoming calls and responds accurately to inquiries regarding hours of operation, activity descriptions, event locations and other general information.
- Returns calls left on department voicemail system.
- Processes guest requests by faxing, mailing, or emailing activity information.
- Creates, organizes and manages various reservation books.
- Follows set criteria to ensure proper and consistent reservations
- Prepares daily appointment sheet for each activity.
- Communicates with outside service personnel regarding appointments.
- Greets and directs office traffic.
- Performs general administrative duties including, but not limited to: typing, filing, preparing mass mailings and note-taking.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Recreation Attendant:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Regular and reliable work attendance.