FT/PT: Full time and part time positions available seasonal
The Pool Attendant is responsible for greeting and orientating members and guests to the Villa Rilassare Pool and providing personal guest service.
When assigned to the pool, the responsibilities are to monitor the pool, ensure the pool areas cleanliness, enforce all pool rules and regulations as well as assist all members and guests with all requests they might have.
Essential Job Functions (Pool):
• Make sure the pool area is clean and all chairs are lined up and neat in the morning at the beginning of the shift.
• Make sure all umbrellas are open and in good condition.
• Welcome members with a friendly and polite greeting as they enter the pool area, check member ID to ensure correct ID being used.
• Enter necessary information into check-in sheet and allocate appropriate number of chair flags.
• Enforce any violation as noted on our pool rules boards, such as saving lounge chairs, dress code violations, throwing of balls, drinking in the pool, infants without swim diapers, and outside food and beverage at the pool.
• Assists with moving chairs and umbrellas for members and guests.
• Helps the serving staff with clearing dirty dishes and cups off the pool deck as necessary.
• Reports any issues to the Director of Safety and Access.
• Stocks paper cups at the water dispenser.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute towards a quality work environment.
Licenses and Special Requirements
• Certified in Basic CPR, AED and First Aid preferred
• 18 years old or older.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Frequent exposure to hot, humid and/or rainy conditions.
• Working conditions may be slippery or wet.
• May work in nighttime conditions
• Able to meet and perform the physical requirements and to work effectively in an environment that is typical for this position.
• Able to perform lifting, bending, climbing, stooping, and pulling.
• Continuous standing and walking.