Copper Canyon Golf Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Food and Beverage Supervisor. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Supervisor:
- Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
- The Food & Beverage Supervisor acts as a liaison between wait staff and the kitchen staff to ensure timely and appropriate communications.
- Ensures that the restaurant and restaurant facilities are kept clean, well-stocked and organized.
Checks the maintenance of all equipment in the restaurant and notifies the Restaurant Manager of needed maintenance and repair.
- Assures all side work is completed, including all cleaning of equipment and storage areas.
- Assists in coordinating special functions with the Outlet Manager or Food & Beverage Manager.
- Assists Food & Beverage Manager in performing and maintaining food and beverage inventory
- Assists with conducting pre-shift meetings to review specials, menu changes and house counts.
- Assists in the completion of revenue reports, production reports and other reports as needed.
- Performs daily activities to include: serving tables, bussing tables, seating guests, room service and general clerical/cashier duties.
- Assists the department manager in interviewing, training, planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Assists in the coordination of department members that may include, but is not to: Hosts, Servers, Expediters, and Cashiers.
- Assists in monitoring business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum qualifications for the Food & Beverage Supervisor:
- High School diploma or GED, and 1 year of related experience.
- Must be able to meet state age requirement to serve alcohol.
- Previous golf course and/or club experience is a plus.
- Great Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Alcohol Awareness Training, Food safety and sanitation training