We're hiring a Full Time Housekeeping/Janitor at Quintero Golf Club!
Ideal candidates have a genuine passion for service. As a Housekeeping Aid, you will be responsible for providing incredible guest service and member experiences through daily cleaning services. Beginners are welcome – previous experience is not required for the position.
- Provide daily cleaning for all of the operation including but not limited to: clubhouse, condos, offices, public spaces, drinking fountains, kitchen, and restroom facilities
- Perform light cleaning and heaving cleaning including but not limited to: window washing, furniture
- polishing, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, floor cleaning and polishing, emptying of trash cans and ashtrays
- Identify and report to supervisor when supplies are needed
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Performs other duties as required
- Maintains cleanliness and appearance of exterior of the facility including but not limited to: emptying trash cans and ashtrays, sweeping walkways, picking up litter, and arranging outdoor furniture.
- Maintains cleanliness and appearance of interior areas of the facility including but not limited to: emptying trash cans and ashtrays, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, and arranging furniture.
- Identifies and reports needed supplies to supervisor.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one-month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job
- Frequently stands, walks and sits
- Regularly uses hands, pushes, pulls, reaches with arms and hands, talks and listens
- Occasionally climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crawls, crouches
- Regularly lifts up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions
- Frequently works with cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Noise level is moderate
Looking to cover Wednesday's, Friday's, Sunday's, along with one other random day each week. Roughly 4 hours per day.
Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We offer careers around the world at all levels of golf operations, opportunities for professional development, growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package. Our goal is to create extraordinary guest and member experiences through personalized service, consistency, and uncompromising attention to detail. For more information about the Troon Experience, please visit https://www.troon.com/.