Marin Country Club is excited to announce an exceptional career opportunity of Activities Manager. Qualified candidates thrive in a hospitality environment and are highly focused on providing superior service for our members and guests.
Pay Range: $65,000 - $70,000 per year
Oversees all youth programming, fitness and aquatics.
- Oversees seasonal pool programming including staffing and scheduling of lifeguards and swim instructors. Ensures pool complex is properly equipped and prepared for busy pool season.
- Oversees all kids activities.
- Hires and manages Kids Korner staff.
- Ensures proper care and maintenance of Kids Korner program and special event equipment, keep area neat, clean, and all in safe working order.
- Works with events team to conceptualize and staff kids events.
- Ensures proper care and maintenance of Fitness center.
- Conceptualize and implement fitness opportunities.
- Works as a liason with summer camp provider.
- Assists department heads with special projects as needed.
- Works as a team with all other department staff.
- Works with marketing team to promotes all events, camps, and programs relating to recreation via flyers, brochures, table tents, reader boards, etc.
- Evaluates all camps, programs, and special Reviews guests’ comments and event concerns.
- Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each Assists in developing ongoing training programs.
- Uses multiple Club software programs for management and reporting.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job
- Regular and reliable
- Performs other duties as
Associate’s degree (AA); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Frequently uses hands, talks and hears. Regularly stands and sits. Occasionally walks, reaches with hands and arms, climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crouches, or crawls, tastes or smells. Occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.
Regularly works in outdoor weather conditions. Occasionally works in wet or humid conditions (non- weather); near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places, near fumes or airborne particles, and near toxic or caustic chemicals. Noise level is moderate.
CPR and First Aid Certification
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
- Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job (e.g. the associates may be required to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the manuals for the equipment the associates may use are in English).
- Excellent computer and technical skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an associate in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.