Esplanade Golf and Country Club in Naples, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of a full-time Line Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
$18-22 PER HOUR!
Key Responsibilities of the Line Cook:
- Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality.
- Expedites orders in a timely manner.
- Practices excellent operational sanitation.
- Executes scheduled banquet functions.
- Maintains a professional relationship with fellow associates.
- Helps reduce loss/waste.
- Communicates equipment repair needs with chef.
- Actively participates in training efforts.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Checks and dates all deliveries received and report any variances to chef in charge.
- Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Processes inventory requisition and receives supplies as necessary for quality production.
- Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or forecast sheets and production plans.
- Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product.
Minimum Qualifications for the LineCook:
- Associates Culinary Degree and 2 years of Culinary Experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Serv Safe Certified preferred.