Copper Canyon Golf Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Restaurant Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager:
- The Restaurant Manager manages all aspects of the restaurant and reports to the Director of Food and Beverage.
- Ensures that the restaurant and restaurant facilities are kept clean, well stocked and organized. Checks the maintenance of all equipment in the restaurant and schedules needed maintenance and repair.
- Circulates throughout the restaurant facilities and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
- Greets guests at tables to ensure complete customer satisfaction attention to guest needs.
- Ensures established cash handling procedures are utilized to accurately charge customers.
- Creates revenue forecasts and reports. Monitors restaurant budget.
- Oversees daily restaurant activities to include: serving tables, bussing tables, seating guests, room service and general clerical/cashier duties.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Food and Beverage Supervisor, Host, Server, Cashier.
- Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs and tests for comprehension.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Requirements for the Restaurant Manager:
- Must possess great inter-personnel skills
- Associate’s degree (AA); Prior F&B experience a must, preferred 3-5 years of restaurant management experience.
- Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Alcohol Awareness Training, Food Safety and appropriate sanitation training.