Acushnet Europe Limited, home of the Titleist and FootJoy golf brands, is based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire. With over 380 employees, we are the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products, which are widely recognized for their quality excellence.
Our Supply Chain Department is a pivotal part of our business and is responsible for the entire production flow of our components, from apparel to golf clubs and golf balls.
We currently have a vacancy for a Data Analyst & Administrator to join the team on a full-time permanent basis. This position is a stepping stone for individuals looking to develop their skills and transition into an Inventory Planning role when opportunities arise. You will be responsible for data analysis and administrative tasks critical to the efficient operation of our supply chain.
Reporting directly into the Inventory Controller- Apparel, there will be many responsibilities to this position including but not limited to:
- Data Extraction & Manipulation: Extracting and manipulating data from multiple sources, including our ERP system. Generating reports encompassing key metrics such as Availability, Left to Sell, and Warehouse Movements.
- Purchase Order Management and Data Maintenance: Efficiently raise purchase orders (POs) while considering the broader impact. Ensure accurate data maintenance to support inventory control.
- Adhoc functions: Perform adhoc tasks as required to support inventory controllers and maintain smooth supply chain operations including planning stock transfers and liaising with other departments with regards to availability and supply of products.
To succeed in this role, we seek candidates with:
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, high attention to detail.
- Team player capable of independent work and initiative.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Proficiency in advanced Excel and Microsoft packages for data analysis and manipulation, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Pro-active, well organised and assertive
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong education focus in Maths & English
At Acushnet Europe Ltd we recognise that our staff are what continues to drive our business forwards, which is why we can offer you an excellent benefits package including:
What can we offer:
In return we can offer a great benefits package including a salary sacrifice pension scheme, life assurance, access to our company gym, company bonus scheme and use of our subsidised restaurant. Along with access to our benefits portal where you can buy additional benefits to suit your personal circumstances.
Interested? Then we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV along with a great covering letter to our careers site. Please detail your current salary so we can manage expectations. PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVERING LETTER AND SALARY DETAILS WILL NOT BE PROGRESSED.