Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Club & Spa at Fiddler's Creek, Golf Club in Naples, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Security Officer. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities for the Security Officer:
• Ensures safety and security of facility and grounds.
• Performs repairs and maintenance and ensures cleanliness of the entire facility.
• Observes persons entering, exiting, or loitering in or around facilities and responds to security related complaints from residents, members, guests, and employees.
• Conducts routine walk-arounds of the property at scheduled and random times.
• Ensures that doors are locked and property is secure.
• Documents details and advises management. Maintains logs and reports of all related activities.
• Identifies and corrects any safety hazards.
• Performs maintenance duties as required.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Security Officer:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• This position requires to work overnight.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...