TrackMan is looking for a Sales Manager to drive the sale of the unique TrackMan Driving Range Solution in the Midwest territory. For the right candidate, this is an outstanding opportunity to work with golf facilities and driving ranges all over the region and to impact our business personally.
We are looking for an experienced negotiator with a demonstrated record of closing project-based sales contracts internationally. You possess the executive presence and business insight to be accepted as a trusted advisor by our customer's executives, while at the same time, you have the technical insight to convince through your product know-how. You are well-connected in the golf industry; thus, you understand the industry landscape and dynamics, as well as its key players.
- Leads the TrackMan Range sales efforts in the defined territory
- Personally, closes TM Range deals with large golf driving ranges and golf facilities.
- Handles the full sales cycle: lead finding, product presentation, contract negotiation, installation coordination, marketing support during the opening phase, performance monitoring, and collecting customer feedback.
- Understands the industry landscape, key players, and industry dynamics, allowing to identify partnership opportunities.
- Continuously improves TrackMan’s sales approach through the creation of a strong reference list, convincing case studies, and solid ROI cases.
- Works with the Trackman sales team to identify the right leads.
- Delivers on annually set sales targets.
- Provides well thought-through and structured market feedback towards the TrackMan Range Product Owner and HQ development teams. In addition to feedback from customers and leads, this feedback shall be based on industry trends and ongoing competitor analysis.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing key sales information and ensuring that the CRM system properly reflects the opportunity pipeline.
- Extensive business-to-business sales experience on executive level (2+ years). Ideally, in project-based businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to find business opportunities and turn them into success.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide well-thought-through solutions.
- Hands-on, self-driven, opportunity-seeking, respected, and responsible person.
- Operational/hands-on, as well as strategic mindset.
- Good understanding of key business and finance concepts, such as ROI, IRR, cost of capital, discounted cash flows, etc.
- Strong growth ambitions, holds an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Works independently but is also a team player who shares feedback and helps when required.
- Trustworthy, charismatic, quick thinking, and determined.
- A positive and independent mindset with a high energy level and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Active in sports, passion for golf.
- PGA / LPGA Golf Professional status is preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
You will benefit from extensive onboard training and continuous coaching. You will be working out of your home office in the territory and travel 50-75% of the time.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, and Tokyo. We employ more than 450 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
If you got what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.