Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hammock Beach Golf Club, Palm Coast, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Membership Sales Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
The Membership Sales Manager is responsible for implementing and leading an aggressive sale and marketing plan to promote the services, facilities and benefits of Club membership to multiple target markets. Candidate should be able to think broadly and analyze the Club’s position and industry trends to make appropriate recommendations to the Director of Membership & Director of Golf.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develops and leads a strategic membership development program designed to increase total membership count and membership dues revenue.
• Responsible for networking, attending business association functions, attaining referrals from existing business clients, and lead generation to include a minimum of 20 calls per day.
• Responsible for achieving sales/profit goals
• Provides property tours in an effort to sell the merits of the club’s facilities to prospects.
• Assists Director of Membership in the development and implementation of advertising and promotional campaigns designed to generate membership sales.
• Work with operations and golf personnel to ensure that they understand and are able to deliver the level of service and product that we are selling.
• Develop and execute a professional sales presentation, which highlights the benefits of membership.
• Communicates pertinent membership information and policy changes to realtors and existing members
• Evaluate market reactions to membership programs. Ensure that timely adjustments of marketing strategies and plans are proactively formulated and implemented to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
• Maintains and develop strong relationships with current members to encourage participation in club events and maintain a high level of member satisfaction.
• Develops and ensures proper maintenance of an accurate contact management system including call records, database and activity management.
• Provides Director of Membership with a weekly report summarizing all marketing and sales efforts including a call sheet.
• Effectively communicates with management staff and associates to increase knowledge of membership goals, membership satisfaction, membership retention, and membership activities.
• Works on special projects and contributes ideas to the growth of the department
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the Director of Membership
• Must have 2-3 years related sales experience with a proven track record of success
• Must have solid and provable promotional and sales skills
• Must be highly motivated, goal driven and self-starter
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be highly organized, efficient and detail oriented
• Must have excellent interpersonal/relationship building skills
• Must be proficient in the use of social media, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
• Knowledge about the golf and country club business is a plus
• Experience with CRM tool is a plus
• College degree (marketing/communications) is a plus
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...