Golf Jobs are working in conjunction with one of the golf industry's most well-known retailers, for the role of ‘Sales Floor Manager’, to join their team at their store based in Kingston upon Thames, Greater London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has previous supervisory/management experience within a retail/sales environment, where great customer service is always at the forefront. You will also have a true passion for golf with experience of successful merchandising.
Working in tandem with the Store’s Manager, driving sales and meeting set KPI’s, as ‘Sales Floor Manager’ your responsibilities will include:
- Deputising in the absence of the Store Manager, where you will coach and support the team accordingly.
- Motivating your team to meet set KPI’s.
- Supporting the Store Manager to ensure effective 1:1 staff appraisals.
- Delegating tasks accordingly to develop the team to the best of their ability, always maintaining first class customer service.
- Collaborating with the Store Manager to manage shrinkage and delivering stocktake results.
- Executing retail merchandising principles such as pricing, POS, housekeeping, replenishment, barcodes etc.
- Carrying out weekly team coaching to promote the best standard of customer service in tandem with the sales cycle.
Salary, Benefits & Working Hours:
- Salary up to £25,000 basic salary (DOE), with commission and bonus earning potential.
- Working 42.5 hours per week (flexibility required to support during the busiest trading times)
- An inclusive management induction programme
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% Staff discount
- Company incentives.
- Other lifestyle benefits including Reward and recognition scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work +more.
If you would like to work for one of the largest Golf Retailers in the industry, contact Eva at Golf-Jobs for a confidential discussion, [Register to View] 0[Register to View] or simply click the APPLY button.