This position is in charge of the Planning / Purchasing function in Supply Chain and plans the product / merchandise Purchasing and inventory
plan to support the sales budget and adjust along to sales forecast by managing the supply on time in full. Adjust and update business plans
in monthly (or seasonal) basis along to Sales forecast change. At the same time, report the results of the performance and changes, impact
of the plan through the review meeting with other key departments in the company and HQ-Carlsbad.
Release and manage purchase orders according to the purchase plan and negotiate and manage performance for each supplier according to
the sales plan.
While supporting sales plan, taking inventory and purchasing plan into account, execute and mitigate a conflict in plans at the monthly level
by complying with OTB policies. Identify none-moving inventory, excess and aged inventory by each sales channel, and propose action plans
to commercial teams to carry out the plan, and prevent deviations from the purchase / inventory plans.
Use KPIs to execute and manage plans, evaluate performance for the status and results in monthly basis. Review ship mode for supply and
adjust the scheduled FOB/delivery date according to business priorities.
Strives for efficient and effective business execution, and builds and operates process based on digitalization and automation tools, and
develops reporting. Also communicates with other people across the organization to achieve company's goal and targets by exercising own
Utilize allocated resources, perform these tasks and responsibilities efficiently and effectively by providing leadership, guidance, and
Primary Rolls and Responsibilities
1) On-time delivery (in full) management of products to support and execute sales plan with creation of its purchasing plans. Its including
resolution of operational difficulties and conflicts between demand and supply（S&OP, US$ Forecast, Buy Plan）
2) On time submission of various planning reports along to the schedule (Buy Plan, IFT, P/O, OTB, Inventory Plan)
3) OTB and inventory management along to inventory projection, updated sales plan and DIO guidance. Drive improvements by working with
commercial teams and initiating action plans.
4) Supply Management (Adjustment of delivery due date, payment terms, MOQ / MSQ adjustment, change ship mode)
5) Budget planning and execution including adjustment
Competencies Required to Perform Duties
1) Presentation skills (Ability to provide quantitative explanations by oral and materials in both Japanese and English, including analysis of the
current state, root of cause and future state)
2) Negotiation skills (internal / externally negotiable for problem solving, price, delivery date, contract terms and conditions in Japanese and
3) Problem recognition / improvement skills (ability to analyze situations, finding a root of cause, execute for cost reduction, improve business
efficiency and service)
4) Quantitative expression (Ability to use KPI for goal setting, evaluate the progress and results as well as understand current status and
5) High target setting, performance and driven result-oriented
Preferred Qualification, Experience
1) English in Business use level (frequently used in phone call, email, meeting, online meeting), TOEIC 700+
2) Communication skills (internal / external, regardless of job title and hierarchy, smooth communication in oral and written forms in Japanese
3) Management skills (more than 5 years of experience with 3 or more report lines)
4) 5 years of planning / purchasing experience (including import transactions from overseas suppliers)
5) PC skills (ability to use Microsoft packages in inter-midiate level, and Outlook, Teams)
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.