This job is archived
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment while simultaneously being a great place to work! We are passionate about our performance and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The responsibility of a National Accounts Representative is to support planned business growth with Callaway Golf&rsquos Strategic Retail partners.  The National Accounts Representative will be the primary point of contact in Carlsbad for all daily Customer transactions and issues excludes large RA&rsquos and bill collections for assigned Accounts and/or Product lines represented.  The role works in partnership with the leaders of each National Account in support of the strategic direction and business execution. The incumbent will develop a complete understanding of Customer&rsquos operations and infrastructure.  They will support working relationships with all levels of Customer&rsquos staff and use information provided by Category Management team to assist in developing selling/service strategies for each account.  Based on assignment, a National Accounts Representative will work with Callaway Golf Outside Sales Representatives in the local markets to obtain constant feedback regarding the state of customer&rsquos retail operation, support levels of Customers at Corporate and Retail levels, inventory levels/sell through and competition.  They will identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency/cost saving initiatives with customers by focusing on ordering frequency/lead time calculations, shipping/delivery schedules, opportunity purchases, and bulk shipping vs. replenishment order designation and plan promotions/programs with customers to drive business and increase inventory turns.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Leader of each assigned National Account, Customer and if applicable, Callaway Golf Outside Sales Representatives to establish mutually beneficial inventory levels and positioning across all product categories.
- Set up and maintain daily thorough database of detailed CRM data at the Corporate and Retail Store levels.
- Maintain outgoing phone call rotation plan to contact all levels of the Customer&rsquos organization, including non-transactional staff at the &ldquoship to&rdquo level.
- Track and communicate Customers PRP performance to ensure that sales program status/discounts are earned throughout calendar year.
- Visit customers along with the Account leader to hold business review/ planning session as required.
- Present and/or support presentation of new product lines as requested to assigned accounts.
- May include input in e-commerce marketing campaigns
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High-energy individual with strong multi-tasking and relationship building skills.
- Strong knowledge of Retail Sales Operations and Retail performance metrics.
- Strong knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to present to all levels.
- Highly assessed phone skills.
- Ability to immediately become product expert past and present in assigned categories
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of Inside Sales Experience preferably with Key Accounts.
- Expertise with all Callaway Golf IT/Order Management/Software productivity platforms.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.