Inside Sales Associate at
Are you ready for an exciting career in the golf industry?
In this role you will be working for Invited, the largest owner and operator of private Clubs with over 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states.
Inside Sales Associates are responsible for selling a wide range of offerings to both prospective and current members of our Clubs. Products range from club memberships, private events, vacation packages, gift cards, etc. You play a vital role in engaging prospective members and will be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding performance objectives.
This is a sales development program centered around training and development as we are committed to crafting the golf industry's next class of top-level sales professionals.
We offer an extensive on-site training program consisting of classroom instruction along with hands-on learning and development by a dedicated Sales Manager to achieve success. After training is complete you will have the opportunity to earn remote work privileges contingent upon reaching sales objectives.
Day to Day:
- Responsible for generating revenue by calling prospective members to sell them Club membership(s), golf vacation package(s), or other various amenity packages
- Objective is to develop rapport and discover current details about the prospective member’s lifestyle so that a proper offer can be presented
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales goals that are built by the team
- Complete at least 80 outbound phone calls per day
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring prompt and thorough responses for all inbound and outbound communication
- Outstanding interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to multitask and execute in a timely manner
- Professionally aggressive and competitive approach to the selling process
- Maximizing opportunities and converting in a timely fashion
- Ability to work as a collaborative group
- Attending all team meetings and General Employee meetings as established by the Department VP or Manager
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent job experience
- Highly motivated, self-driven person with a desire to excel in sales
- Must be coachable and willing to learn while bringing a consistently positive attitude
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment with meaningful demands and frequent changes
- Must possess a professional attitude and the ability to get along with all levels of the organization and outside contacts
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively – both verbal and written
- Ability to work with multiple software systems simultaneously while on the phone
What we offer:
- Competitive Base Hourly Pay and Commission Plan
- Weekly commission plan, paid Bi-Weekly
- In-Office with Remote capability earned by performance
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- Sales Competitions, Bonuses, and Incentives
- Great employee benefits program which includes golf/tennis access, discounted food/beverage, and discounted retail purchases at Invited properties!
- Paid time off that accrues immediately upon hire
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Discounts on hotels, car rentals, & much more! Apply Today!
- $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
We are Invited, a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service, and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, we take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries. We offer competitive compensation (base + commission) and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, and vision, paid time off, individual investment options (401k), fun family culture, and professional and career development/advancement within the company portfolio. We are a Members’ haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Private Events, Sales, and more.
Have more questions? Check out our
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.