TaylorMade Golf is a global leader in the golf industry. Committed to service excellence, we are now looking for a Service and Sales Executive (SSE) to join our high performing and ambitious team to be based at our HQ in Basingstoke, Hampshire and support our customers in Sweden.
Reporting to the Service and Sales Manager, the role of SSE serves as a partner to the region’s sales representatives and their respective customers to improve effectiveness of organizational sales and service efforts. The position works in a highly collaborative team environment where accountability and ownership for results is paramount.
In your day to day role, you will:
- Provide sales and service support to multiple Area Sales Managers by helping them reach annual sales targets.
- Maintain and enhance customer relationships by building trust and resolving issues promptly and completely.
- Utilize CRM system to record, track and manage all customer interactions.
- Process a wide variety of calls; identify service problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Work with Area Sales Managers to coordinate outbound sales and service phone calls.
- Maximize upsell opportunities on inbound customer service phone calls.
- Develop and maintain a strong, mutually beneficial working relationship with TaylorMade Golf Ambassadors or other key influencers within assigned territories.
- Actively participate in team atmosphere to achieve department and company goals.
- Project a positive, helpful attitude while being an active listener to attend to multiple tasks and responsibilities.
What we are seeking…
- Knowledge of golf and passion for the game (advantageous)
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Proven track record of success working in a similar role where both customer service and sales support is key
- Ability to demonstrate a superior customer service focus and telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and listening skills
- Computer system literacy should include MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and OMS.
- Unparalleled organization skills with the ability to conduct several, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail
If you are a golf enthusiast or feel you could be passionate about our brand, are committed to delivering exceptional service, and have a flair for sales, we’d love to hear from you!
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.