Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Fairwood Golf & Country Club in Renton, WA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Member Relations and Communications Director. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the members and their guests.
The Member Relations Director reports directly to the General Manager and supports the various departments, the Board and committees as needed.
The position includes but is not limited to the following duties:
MEMBER RELATIONS AND RETENTION
The MRD will support member retention through personalized member interactions by…
• Managing the club’s milestone communications process as prescribed by the GM.
• Drive event attendance through member outreach using phone calls, emails and other forms of communication.
• Facilitate member connections with new members to ensure successful assimilation.
The MRD will be the communications specialist at the club. Communications responsibilities include but are not limited to…
• Managing the club’s social media activity.
• Redirecting or replying to inquiries and messages on various platforms.
• Ensuring the club’s telephone systems are being operated properly.
• Creating and distributing the club’s newsletter (eCaddy) and any other large-scale email distribution.
• Creating and distributing various club event marketing pieces to the members through various channels.
The MRD is the liaison between the club’s staff and its committees. To ensure successful committee organization and productivity, the MRD will…
• Manage the club’s committee calendar.
• Interface with committee chairs and members as needed.
• Ensure the committees cooperate effectively by ensuring double-bookings and competing events are avoided.
The MRD will oversee front desk operations, including but not limited to…
• Cheerfully greeting members who enter the clubhouse.
• Answering and directing phone calls to the appropriate departments.
• Assisting members with event reservations, payments and other various needs.
• Assisting Business Manager with office tasks as needed.
• Various other duties as requested by the GM.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...