Director of Membership Sales
Reno, Nevada, United States
Welcome to The Club at ArrowCreek, an exclusive, members-only full service private club in beautiful Reno, Nevada, where only the best food, finest cocktails and superior service is delivered among dual championship golf courses, a resort-inspired pool complex, indoor pickleball courts, and state of the art fitness center.  Joining our team not only provides you with unparalleled career opportunities, but it is also the place where you will connect and be surrounded by other talented hospitality professionals like yourself, working together to create memorable dining experiences for our members and their guests. The atmosphere is refined, the music is lively, and the comradery is personal &ndash there&rsquos nowhere else you&rsquod rather be.
Our Director of Membership Sales is the leader of The Club&rsquos prospecting and membership sales efforts and a critical stakeholder in The Club&rsquos overall success.  Under the leadership of the General Manager, this role serves as the club&rsquos brand ambassador through interactions with members, prospects, ownership, community influencers, and co-workers and promotes on-brand messaging and communication through traditional, digital, and social media channels.  The Director of Membership Sales has a positive attitude and focus on a culture of hospitality and mutual respect with the goal of meeting/exceeding annual sales, revenue, and retention goals of Golf, Sport and Social memberships.
Links with Troon Prive corporate resources as needed and executes at the club level on activities such as drafting and submitting content for Troon- and Club-branded email blasts, social media sharing/tagging, and supply/distribution of Club and/or Troon magazines and directories and other communications.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Works with the GM and PR & Member Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics that enhance the awareness of The Club&rsquos brand and communicates its unique differentiators, working collaboratively with onsite club management, ownership, and the Troon corporate team.
- Works with the GM and PR & Member Marketing Manager to drive content development and facilitates production of all membership-related materials, including but not limited to sales, prospect communications, member communications, website, social media channels, and new member orientation.
- Conducts prospecting and brand-awareness activities such as community and realtor relations, and member activities that support sales referrals.
- Implements and maintains the CRM tool and Membership Activity Report.
- Oversees all membership paperwork/documentation activity related to sales, upgrades, downgrades, and resignations.
- Creates the incoming new member file and ensures the accurate completion of designated documentation.
- Maintains the member files and accurately records pertinent activity.
- Leads the development and delivery of the thorough onboarding of new members, ensuring a structured process, team approach, and professional presentation so that new members understand every element of the club experience and how to use it.
- Outstanding communication skills &ndash written and verbal &ndash are required to interact with members, owners, senior management, other departments, outside agencies and colleagues.
- Strong ability to generate &ndash at times on short notice &ndash business communications, promotional messages, media statements, news  releases and urgent communications messages.
- Independent thinker with outstanding time management skills &ndash track record of managing multiple projects with the ability to manage priorities that change on a daily basis.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service and managing member relationships to achieve member satisfaction.
- Create, coordinate, edit and send email communications on behalf of Club.
- Manages general membership inquires to provide responses, answer emails, direct incoming requests as needed, and keep up to date throughout day, week, and month.  Must be able to draft responses that are strategic and on brand.
- Ability to analyze trends and reflect accurate results.
- Works with other departments to achieve member service and communication objectives regarding promoting club activities and events.
- Controls quantity and inventory of all Club membership marketing collateral.
- Liaison with Troon&rsquos marketing resources when engaging Troon preferred vendors, engaging their email blasts or utilizing their membership development services.
- Demonstrates Leadership ability including skills to communicate and express ideas and directives clearly to associates, members, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal presentation skills, is detail oriented, and utilizes exceptional time management expertise in managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Provide general assistance as required
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Bachelor&rsquos degree (BA and three to five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Frequently talks and hears. Regularly walks, stands, sits and uses hands. Occasionally reaches with hands and arms. Occasionally lifts up to 25 pounds.
Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions. Noise level is moderate.