Membership Sales Director in Pittsburgh at Rivers Club
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
The Membership Sales Director is the face of the club and is responsible for sourcing and enrolling new Members. They also nurture relationships with existing Members so they will invite their friends and colleagues to join. In addition, they attend activities with Members and their guests in order to demonstrate pride in belonging.
Day to Day:
- Responsible for recruiting and enrolling new Members into the Club
- Responsible for achieving the Club’s Membership sales plan, goals, and objectives
- Ensures the enrollment process is complete and records Membership profile information
- Create and execute quarterly game plans which is the definitive sales and marketing plan to achieve departmental revenue goals
- Maintain prospect database following the standards utilizing the CRM system functionality to stay organized, generate reports, etc.
- Represent the Club in city and community activities and organizations to provide awareness of the Club and to develop sources for prospective Club Members
- Collaborate with the VP of Membership and Marketing Department to develop programs and social media campaigns to create brand awareness and recognition, and generate quality leads through strategy and pricing
- Partner with the Private Events Department to promote additional prospective members and private event business opportunities
- Outbound sales experience with a proven track record of sales performance (preferably 2 - 3 years of experience)
- High-energy and outgoing personality
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM experience. Salesforce experience is a plus
- Ability to foster relationships with Members, Employees, and other community leaders
- Creativity, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Applicants must exhibit a professional appearance
- Applicants must possess a passion for providing high-quality Member service and a commitment to exceeding expectations
- Undergraduate degree preferred
Located in the heart of the city, overlooking the Monongahela River, Rivers Club offers busy professionals a first-class dining and health club experience. Rivers Club is a Private Business and Sports Club made up of formal and casual dining areas, seven meeting rooms, and full athletic facilities. The athletic level, redefined by a $1.6-million renovation, offers Yoga, Pilates, and Precision Cycling rooms in addition to cardio and strength-training equipment with Cardio Theatre. The Rivers Club is a club within the Invited portfolio that provides a wide array of amenities, benefits, and perks to the members, guests, employees, and clients at the Club.
We are Invited, a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service, and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, we take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states, the District of Columbia, and two foreign countries. We offer competitive compensation (base + commission) and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, and vision, paid time off, individual investment options (401k), fun family culture, and professional and career development/advancement within the company portfolio. We are a Members’ haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Private Events, Sales, and more.
Have more questions? Check out our
Super excited about the opportunity? Email your resume to our Recruiting Manager:
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.