Event Sales Director in San Diego at ARE - Torreyana Rd
San Diego, California, United States
Event Sales Director at
We are currently seeking two high-energy and driven sales professionals. The Event Sales Directors are responsible for selling all aspects of events held within the Club including corporate events, social functions, weddings, and other market segments. The ideal candidates will develop and execute sales strategies to achieve revenue targets. The primary function of this role is to drive revenue by prospecting and fostering relationships with Members, tenants, individuals, and corporations.
Day to Day:
- Generates and executes a definitive sales strategy to meet and/or exceed departmental revenue goals consistently
- Responsible for selling all event functions, including meeting with the clients to determine needs, and exceeding their expectations through detailed communication
- Networking inside and outside the Club to obtain "leads" and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend all required Department Head Meetings
- Work with the Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Director to establish profitable and competitive event menus that meet clients' needs
- Partners with the Membership Department to promote additional private event business opportunities and prospective members
- Achieves and maintains mandated company sales standards
- Outbound sales experience with a proven track record of sales performance (preferably 2 – 3 years experience)
- Catering/Events sales experience in applicable markets preferred
- Solid understanding of prospecting programs and event revenue generation
- Proven ability in leadership, communication, and negotiating skills
- High energy and outgoing personality
- Organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, Banquet Event Order software
- Team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employees, and other community leaders
Set amid coastal shrublands where mild Pacific breezes flow freely, The Alexandria features configurable conference and event spaces both indoors and out as well as the upscale Farmer & the Seahorse restaurant and venue. Our collection of stylish and flexible spaces provide the perfect backdrop for any event, from business meetings and conferences to weddings and private parties. Explore our lineup of unique venue options to accommodate your groups of 6 to 600, including state-of-the-art meeting rooms, modern dining spaces, expansive patios and lush gardens and lawns. Then let our expert team handle all the details, from world-class food and drink to décor and more. A lifestyle club that provides a wide array of amenities, benefits, and perks to the members, tenants, guests, employees, and clients at the Club.
We are Invited, a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service, and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, we take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries. We offer competitive compensation (base + commission) and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, and vision, paid time off, individual investment options (401k), fun family culture, and professional and career development/advancement within the company portfolio. We are a Members’ haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Events, Sales, and more.
Have more questions? Check out our
Super excited about the opportunity? Email your resume to our Recruiting Manager:
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.