Private Event Sales Director at Knollwood Country Club
At Invited Clubs, formerly ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people.
We are currently seeking a high-energy and driven sales professional. The Private Event Sales Director is responsible for selling all aspects of private events held within the Club including corporate events, golf tournaments, social functions, weddings, and other market segments. The ideal candidate will develop and execute sales strategies to achieve revenue targets. The primary function of this role is to drive revenue by prospecting and fostering relationships with Members, individuals, and corporations.
Day to Day:
- Generates and executes a definitive sales strategy to meet and/or exceed departmental revenue goals consistently
- Responsible for selling all private functions, including meeting with the clients to determine needs, and exceeding their expectations through detailed communication
- Networking inside and outside the Club to obtain "leads" and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend all required Department Head Meetings
- Work with the Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Director to establish profitable and competitive private event menus that meet clients' needs
- Partners with the Membership Department to promote additional private event business opportunities and prospective members
- Achieves and maintains mandated company sales standards
- Outbound sales experience with a proven track record of sales performance (preferably 2 – 3 years experience)
- Catering/Private Events sales experience in applicable markets preferred
- Solid understanding of prospecting programs and event revenue generation
- Proven ability in leadership, communication, and negotiating skills
- High energy and outgoing personality
- Organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, Banquet Event Order software
- Team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employees, and other community leaders
Nestled in the rolling wooded countryside, Knollwood Country Club in Granger offers the perfect oasis to relax and spend meaningful time with family and friends. Here, Members enjoy 36 holes of golf, fitness, tennis and racquetball, indoor and outdoor pool, dining, and a robust calendar of events for every member of the family. Knollwood Country Club is unmatched in the South Bend area for our ability to create unique and memorable experiences that will wow your guests and create lifelong memories. A premier South Bend Venue that cultivates the perfect atmosphere for any occasion whether the event is intimate, grand, celebrational, or professional. A lifestyle club that provides a wide array of amenities, benefits, and perks to the members, guests, employees, and clients at the Club.
We are Invited, a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service, and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, we take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries. We offer competitive compensation (base + commission) and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, and vision, paid time off, individual investment options (401k), fun family culture, and professional and career development/advancement within the company portfolio. We are a Members’ haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Private Events, Sales, and more.
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: LinkedIn Instagram Twitter
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.