This job is archived
Private Event Sales Manager/Director at Tower Club Dallas
At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people.
We are currently seeking a high-energy and driven sales professional. The Private Event Sales Manager/Director is responsible for selling all aspects of private events held within the Club including social, corporate, golf events, weddings, and other market segments. The ideal candidate will develop and execute sales strategies to achieve revenue targets, work closely with the Private Events Director, and report to the General Manager. The primary function of this role is to drive revenue by prospecting and fostering relationships with Members, individuals, and corporations. The title will be selected based on prior experience.
Day to Day:
- Generates and executes a definitive sales strategy to meet and/or exceed departmental revenue goals consistently
- Responsible for selling all private functions, including meeting with the clients to determine needs, and exceeding their expectations through detailed communication
- Networking inside and outside the Club to obtain "leads" and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend all required Department Head Meetings
- Work with the Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Director to establish profitable and competitive private event menus that meet clients' needs
- Partners with the Membership Department to promote additional private event business opportunities and prospective members
- Achieves and maintains mandated company sales standards
- Outbound sales experience with a proven track record of sales performance (preferably 2 years of experience)
- Catering/Private Events sales experience in applicable markets preferred
- Solid understanding of prospecting programs and event revenue generation
- Proven ability in leadership, communication, and negotiating skills
- High energy and outgoing personality
- Organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, Banquet Event Order software
- Team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employees, and other community leaders
Discover where Dallas’ leaders and change-makers engage, entertain, connect, work, play, and stay. Tower Club Dallas is the city’s leading community for purpose, connection, and entertainment in the heart of the downtown business district. Located on the 48th floor of Santander Tower, the club is the stylish premier event destination in Dallas. Our recently renovated venue pairs our high-end Texas-style with a bold, modernized design guaranteed to make a statement. A lifestyle club that provides a wide array of amenities, benefits, and perks to the members, guests, employees, and clients at the Club.
We are ClubCorp, a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service, and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, we take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries. We offer competitive compensation (base + commission) and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, and vision, paid time off, individual investment options (401k), fun family culture, and professional and career development/advancement within the ClubCorp portfolio. We are a Members’ haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Private Events, Sales, and more.
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: ClubCorp LinkedIn or ClubCorp Instagram
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.