Membership Sales Director at the University Club of Virginia Tech
The Membership Sales Director is the face of the club and is responsible for sourcing and enrolling new Members. They also nurture relationships with existing Members so they will invite their friends and colleagues to join. In addition, they attend activities with Members and their guests in order to demonstrate pride in belonging.
Day to Day:
- Responsible for recruiting and enrolling new Members into the Club
- Responsible for achieving the Club’s Membership sales plan, goals, and objectives
- Ensures the enrollment process is complete and records Membership profile information
- Create and execute quarterly game plans which is definitive sales and marketing plan to achieve departmental revenue goals
- Maintain prospect database in accordance with standards utilizing the CRM system functionality to stay organized, generate reports, etc.
- Represent the Club in city and community activities and organizations to provide awareness of the Club and to develop sources for prospective Club Members
- Collaborate with VP of Membership and Marketing Department to develop programs and social media campaigns to create brand awareness, recognition, and generate quality leads through strategy and pricing
- Partner with the Private Events Department to promote additional prospective members and private event business opportunities
- Outbound sales experience with a proven track record of sales performance (preferably 2 - 3 years experience)
- Fitness sales experience is a plus
- High-energy and outgoing personality
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM experience. Salesforce experience is a plus
- Ability to foster relationships with Members, Employees, and other community leaders
- Creativity, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Applicant must exhibit a professional appearance
- Applicant must possess a passion for providing high-quality Member service and commitment to exceeding expectations
- Undergraduate degree preferred
The University Club of Virginia Tech, in Blacksburg, Virginia, is one of the newest additions to the Stadium Division, within the ClubCorp portfolio. With an unbeatable view of Lane Stadium, the University Club of Virginia Tech is an exciting year-round hub for alumni, faculty/staff, and Members to gather, dine, and cheer on the Hokies. This elite club provides a wide array of amenities, benefits, and perks to the members, fans, faculty, alumni, employees, and clients at the Club.
We are ClubCorp, a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service, and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, we take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries. We offer competitive compensation (base + commission) and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, and vision, paid time off, individual investment options (401k), fun family culture, professional and career development/advancement within the ClubCorp portfolio. We are a Members’ haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Private Events, Sales, and more. At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in the Club, you can create magic moments and enrich the lives of Members and Employees. So join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people who are passionate about bringing out the very best in life and bringing people together. It is our passion to provide communities built on rich traditions and deep camaraderie, where you can form lasting bonds while serving the city’s best and brightest!
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, etc. or our Social Network: ClubCorp LinkedIn or ClubCorp Instagram