This job is archived
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for designing, building, preparing, and analyzing complex reports needed to support the Sales Operations department. Reports will be used by or distributed to Sales, Sales Operations, Sr. Management and Internal Customers. Will need to analyze data and be able to make recommendations on action required. Will also provide analytical support for pre- and post- launch performance, and be involved in allocation analysis. Will lead continuous improvement projects in operations with a focus on improved customer service, increased efficiency, decreased lead times and operational cost savings opportunities. Will become versed in SAP, allowing for transactional support as needed.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, build, develop and maintain complex Business Objects and Excel reports. Must query data from multiple sources (SAP, Business Objects, BW, web data, Excel, and others), validate data, combine, and present in useful format for report audience including Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Management and Internal Customers.
- Validate data and reports generated for accuracy.
- Regularly interact with IT in defining and obtaining required data and to develop canned reports.
- Analyze data and provide direction to the Sales Operations Team or Sales.
- Lead projects focused on improved operational efficiency and customer service.
- Monitor and ensure accurate delivery of quote dates to Sales and Customers.
- Collaborate with various departments to drive Sales process improvement, improve customer service and communications.
- In depth understanding of the Company‘s Business processes and be able to recommend reports to support and measure those processes and provide general direction on improvement opportunities.
- Develop, analyze and distribute Sales Operations and Strategic Account Metrics quarterly.
- Perform tasks in SAP to help manage Sales Orders.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, at times stressful, environment.
- Ability to understand priority needs of the company and adjust when necessary or when directed
- Demonstrate good communication skills both verbally and written, and be able to relate to all level of employees.
- Ability to identify issues and develop resolutions in an efficient manner.
- Self starter who takes the initiative to start and complete assignments without direct supervision.
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP, Access and Business Objects (or similar reporting tool).
- Advanced understanding of Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Work on assignments that are complex in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Flexibility to support dynamic work environment and able to quickly adapt to new challenges or changing priorities.
- Must be detail oriented
- Be able to read and interpret instructions, policy, procedures, program information, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree required
- Golf experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- SAP and Business Objects experience helpful
- Project Management / Operations experience, preferred
- Customer Service experience, preferred
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.