Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Sales Planning Analyst is a key sales business partner and responsible for supporting the Americas sales planning and forecasting department. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the sales forecast process by delivering and implementing comprehensive, actionable data reporting and analysis. Strategic responsibilities will include building and expanding key foundational capabilities including designing platforms for reporting to improve efficiencies across Americas Revenue Planning. In this role, the individual will work as a liaison with various internal department (Category Management, Analytics, IT, etc.), gather business requirements, and consult stakeholders around best practices to design and build the right data, reporting, and forecast tools from multiple sources using Power BI. The incumbent must be both hands-on with data and be able to communicate the results in a way that builds confidence and enables decisions that drive business value. The incumbent must have strong analytical, leadership, communication, and documentation skills. Requires strong time management skills to manage multiple projects and deliverables spanning various stakeholders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design an efficient monthly revenue process and reporting infrastructure to meet organizational requirements.
• Responsible for designing, productionize, democratize monthly revenue uploads, Metrics, KPIs, and analyzing results.
• Standardize monthly data collection by developing methods for database design and validation reports.
• Analyzes planning requirements and translates them into solid system design, with an emphasis on improving accuracy, efficiency, productivity, and business decision making.
• Prepare and analyze forecast results that drive inventory levels that meet or exceed target threshold for regular business, new product launches and promotions.
• Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
• Knowledge of business modeling and forecasting
• Working knowledge of SQL and/or experience in Python or R, including ability to select and join disparate, complex data sets
• Hands-on experience with data visualization tools, including the ability to develop dashboards from scratch
• Proven experience analyzing complex issues and/or requests to provide effective solutions with the ability to identify root cause, communicate options and propose solutions.
• Strong understanding of data warehousing principles and experience working with large data sets.
• Ability to analyze user needs/requirements to translate into business requirements and system solutions for sales and revenue data reporting.
• Proven skill set in interpreting functional requirements into application design and the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical customers.
• Demonstrate technical solutions to continuously drive efficiency through automation
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to learn and leverage Microsoft Power BI and SAP Analytics Cloud
• Ability to problem-solve autonomously
• Ability to interpret and communicate information across departments and others less connected to the business
• Ability to thrive under pressure and operate effectively in a high-paced environment and be able to handle multiple work demands simultaneously
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in Business and/or quantitative field (i.e. Finance, Statistics, Business Administration etc.)
• Minimum 5 years’ of BI solution development (Power BI and Tableau)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience performing relevant work, especially data visualization
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment where multiple duties are performed to meet client expectations and deadlines.
• Experience using retail management systems (Golf Datatech, Edifice, IRI, Retail Link, Partners Online, etc.)
• Experience using third party data providers (SPS commerce, National Golf Foundation, etc.)
• Experience with Data Reporting in Business Objects and SAP Excel Analysis a plus
• Experience with Share Point and Microsoft Teams a plus
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.