This job is archived
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The OSR for Central Coast Florida is responsible for the sales, distribution, and promotion of Callaway Golf Company brand and products to assigned accounts. As a great business partner, an OSR responsible for being an expert on all Callaway Golf Company product features, sales programs, promotions, sales tools, and pricing, including becoming familiar with competitor’s products. Sells and promotes all Company products meeting brand and product category objectives. Initiates, develops, and maintains relationships with existing and potential customers and build advocates with all sales staff at each account. Analyzes existing and anticipated customer requirements and promotes consideration of company products. Prepares and executes sales plan, inventory plan, call rotations, and business plans and objectives. Conducts Sales Presentations, Custom Fitting Day, Customer Consumer Events, and Product Training Seminars. Improves and maintains merchandising and positioning of all Callaway Golf products within retail locations consistent with sales programs requirements and premium brand image.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets and grow your territory
- Maximize number of accounts pre-booked and dollars pre-booked to plan for overall business
- Maximize Product Distribution in each product category and across all brands
- Achieve all new product launch sales targets by PAR dates.
- Manage sales programs to maximize revenue
- Provide presentations of all new products, sales programs, and promotions Position customer new product launch orders to PAR dates
- Gain and maintain Callaway positioning and displays at all accounts
- Utilize and promote key initiatives to grow customer/territory revenue
- Maximize customer inventory throughout lifecycle, product assortment, promotion support, profitability, sell through
- Conduct effective Product Training Seminar for all customers
- Conduct on-going training for all customers creating advocates for the brand
- Manage allocations, budgets, and all available sales tools to maximize ROI
- Visit customers on a daily basis
- Manage contact schedule, call rotation, and travel within territory
- Plan and execute effective custom fitting days that drive trial and sell thru. Includes appropriate resources, scheduling, and coverage for the event.
- Select, hire, train, and utilize Demo Day Representative(s) to maximize effectiveness of consumer events
- Maintains highest level of customer satisfaction
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Drive for Results/Maximizing Opportunity: Demonstrates a sense of goal achievement. Ability to identify and understand business opportunities, utilizes resources, and overcomes obstacles appropriately to maximize business return
- Selling Skills: Skills to apply selling techniques to achieve Company objectives while maintaining positive customer relationships
- Organizational Skills/Territory Management: Ability to maximize sales through effective use of time management, call planning, and data management. Technological proficiency for use of the Order Tool, Computer, Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word, Callaway Connect and various Online Sales Tools
- Customer Focused: Ensures all internal and external customer service needs have been met or exceeded. Consistently maintains positive working relationships with customers by earning their trust and respect. Strategizes with customers to find alternative ways to meet or exceed their expectations, while being attentive to costs and other constraints.
- Communication: Effectively use listening, written, verbal and non-verbal skills to achieve business results
- Product Knowledge: Knowledge of the Callaway Golf product line and product messaging in order to effectively position the Company’s products in the market.
- Business Acumen: Knowledge to collect, analyze, and interpret business data and use such information appropriately to maintain current business and grow new business
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years of selling experience required for entry level volume territory
- Outside territory account management experience preferred
- Industry experience preferred
- Golf knowledge preferred
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer