Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Sr. Sales Data & Visualization Analyst will develop, manage and analyze sales business data for use in sales decision-making and continuous improvement initiatives. The incumbent will be responsible for following emerging Business Intelligence and analytics trends, adhere to development best practices, and help make improvements to existing reports, tools, dashboards, and all other user interfaces/experiences that drive the sales organization’s Business Intelligence efforts. The incumbent is also responsible creating and developing Business Intelligence dashboards and analytics tools.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop meaningful, efficient dashboards and visualizations using BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, SAP SAC, etc.
• Adhere to SDLC practices, complete appropriate documentation, and provide user training as necessary
• Troubleshoot issues, identify criticality and impact, and provide appropriate workarounds
• Manage large datasets to produce Power BI/Tableau content that is both efficient and responsive
• Work as a Power BI and/or Tableau Administrator
• Work directly with Microsoft and/or Tableau for support, ticket resolution, feature requests, and defect tracking
• Collaborate with BI team, Category Management, and Sales Leadership on design ideas, layouts, and functionality prior to and during development
• Receive and request BI projects from sales group(s)
• Collaborate with teams across the organization in order to successfully complete projects
• Ability to complete projects on time and within the budget
• Collaborate with technology team to share ideas, best practices, and create integrated designs that span various mediums
• Develop mobile BI platform for teams to leverage on various devices
• Design and create intuitive, multi-level storytelling solutions with data
• Drive BI solutions to continually evolve the analytics process from Descriptive to Diagnostic to Predictive to Prescriptive
• Working knowledge of SAP (or similar ERP) backend, data warehousing, and accessing data tables using front end BI tools
• Excellent experience with BI solutions such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
• Experience in 3rd party data: SPS Commerce, Nielsen IRI, Golf Datatech, NPD, etc.
• Experience created customer specific dashboards, transforming complex Excel files into BI solutions
• Experience knowledge of retail KPIs
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Self-starter that takes the initiative to start and complete assignment without direct supervision
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Ability to take ideas from inception to design to production
• Golf knowledge a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years data analysis and reporting, including experience working with Sales data
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.