Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Soft Goods Sales Coordinator is responsible for supporting the day-to-day coordination of Sales processes, programs and initiatives including but not limited to, Soft Goods business support for 60% of the time,  Tournament support 25% of the time and Corporate Logo support 15% of the time.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support multiple sales initiatives projects, including cross-functional assignments.
- Conduct golf industry research as needed.
- Provide administrative services for projects as assigned.
- Assist sales management team in execution and orders for many special events.
- Assist in developing Tournament specific marketing and sales strategies in support of Regional Sales Director and Outside Sales Representatives.
- Works with the respective business area leaders to support project execution, communicating with internal and external customers at all levels.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP and Order Tool helpful
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong detail-oriented skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in an organized and efficient manner while multi-tasking
- Ability to learn systems to execute projects
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and oral form
- Ability to build strong business relationships with a wide variety of customer types
- Able to learn Callaway, Odyssey and OGIO product lines, history and vision of the company
- Efficient with a focus on timelines & due dates
- Knowledge of the marketplace & consumer
- Understanding of how to work with sales team on product initiatives & programs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor&rsquos degree B.A. from four-year college or university
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.