This job is archived
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
This position is responsible for providing leadership and management related business processes supporting the Sales Operations Department, while supervising employees on best practices of these processes. Will collaborate with planning and production departments regarding product availability and coordinate with distribution center and production facilities to ensure efficient order fulfillment within customer and company requirements.  Coordinate and execute launches and allocations, ensuring the highest levels of customer service and order fill rates. Will help develop and establish pro-active processes to improve efficiency and accuracy of order processes, procedures and maintain the highest levels of customer service.  Will support high level reporting requirements around the order book and order fulfillment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the Strategic/National Account Specialists and Analyst staff, along with subsequent processes, providing leadership and direction to ensure the highest accuracy of orders and efficient business operations.
- Must have advanced knowledge of entire order flow processes both within SAP and general company requirements, including an in depth knowledge of sales programs to be able to enforce guidelines, train staff and ensure operations are in place to support program requirements.
- Using SAP and Business Objects, create and embellish complex and ad hoc reporting supporting all Sales Operation needs, including but not limited to launches, allocations, open and shipped order data.
- Monitor daily order deliveries and work directly with the Distribution Center Managers on shipping and sales related issues.
- Coordination of deliveries and shipments to ensure order fulfillment within customer, sales, and company requirements.
- Develop, review, report and act on appropriate reporting and metrics associated with Sales Operations&rsquo processes to drive continuous improvement opportunities.
- Develop and execute plans to ensure that there is an efficient process to provide visibility to review and react to orders in SAP.
- Coordinate, document, and implement processes with Callaway Golf business partners as required for special projects and new business requirements.
- Help to define business processes related to allocation management and gATP.
- Proficient in Product Availability information. Must be able to work directly with all levels in planning and production to ensure the processes for securing Americas product availability are in place to support customer and company requirements.  Be able to provide accurate information on stock status or estimated delivery.  Identify and communicate product availability concerns to sales management.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Moderate knowledge of the entire order process flow both within SAP and general company requirements.
- Ability to utilize SAP and Business Objects to get data to drive decisions and potential action required.
- In depth knowledge of all Callaway Golf product lines and PAR dates.
- Able to effectively lead and manage direct subordinate employees.
- Highly knowledgeable in effective sales operations techniques and skilled in managing difficult situations.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills &ndash both verbally and written &ndash and be able to relate to all levels of employees.
- Demonstrated ability to train, coach and develop staff at all levels.
- Considers and understands implications a change in policy/procedure may have in other departments or across the Company.
- Highly developed detail orientation, initiative, problem solving and relationship building qualities.
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate initiative and work without supervision
- Be able to read, understand and interpret instructions, reports, policies, procedures, program information, etc.
- Must be able to think creatively and suggest solutions to issues related to sales operations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Minimum 3 years&rsquo experience working in Operations, Order Management or similar experience required
- Minimum 3 years of Supervisory or Management experience preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Customer Service experience / background preferred
- SAP, Business Objects experience preferred
- Golf industry experience preferred
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer