TaylorMade Golf is a market leader at the top of their game. Our products are enjoyed globally and our brand synonymous with innovation, exceptional athletes, and cutting-edge technology. We are committed in our ambition to win in Western Europe and are now looking for an Area Sales Manager to join our high performing and ambitious team, to nurture existing business and develop new relationships across Scotland. Results driven, experienced in sales with a passion for golf, the role will report directly to the Senior Sales Manager – UK/Eire and be responsible for achieving targets to ensure company objectives for sales and market share are met.
The focus of the Area Sales Manager role is to achieve gross sales targets set out by the Senior Sales Manager where a minimum of 80% of each category target must be met.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Economic coverage of all defined accounts
- Selling in of relevant product lines for appropriate seasons
- Selling focus lines as instructed including distribution targets
- Developing account base to optimize TaylorMade Golf strategies
- Developing own skills, knowledge and expertise to identify and take advantage of new opportunities
- Providing business reporting as instructed by senior management ensuring that reporting:
- Adheres to OTIF – On Time In Full principle
- Is consistently accurate demonstrating an understanding of reporting requirements
- Is clear, effective and provided promptly
- Continuous analysis of competitor activity and market position to feed into forecasting of predicted turnover.
- Consistently working towards meeting goals with energy and enthusiasm
What we are seeking…
- Evidence of a progressive and successful career within sales. Industry experience advantageous.
- Passion for golf and knowledge of the game and golfing equipment
- Knowledge of trends and developments that affect TaylorMade competitiveness
- Track record of influencing sales performance and profitability
- Understanding of the fundamentals of finance
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills; able to clearly convey concepts and information
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (word, excel and powerpoint)
- Full drivers license and willingness to travel as the role is field based
If you have a passion for golf and an excellent track record in sales; and are looking for your next chapter, we’d love you to be part of our story and look forward to hearing from you.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button now!