Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pronghorn Resort in Bend, OR is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Membership Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Facilitate and manage all aspects of new members including membership approval processes with a full understanding of all membership documents. Facilitates and coordinates new member relations combined with communication to members by fostering new and innovative ideas for member relations to ensure member’s satisfaction are met.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
● Serves as initial point of contact for members and prospective member questions, providing accurate and efficient information in an effort to build strong membership relations, improve member satisfaction, encourage participation in club events and promote the overall Resort.
● Assists in coordination of all club events to include invitations, mailings and other publicity, acts as the first point of contact for all member social activities.
● Prepares and delivers monthly membership reports; including activity, updates and explanations to management, attends membership related meetings.
● Facilitates and responds to Member’s collection inquiries, and provides timely response, while delivering exceptional customer service
● Coordinate and facilitate all aspects of onboarding new members including, scheduling new member induction with multiple departments and introductions as well as coordinating new member gifts.
● Maintains and tracks membership communication including member activity and collecting member feedback, call records, database and activity management.
● Maintains positive working relationship with Real Estate Agents within and outside of Pronghorn and demonstrates attention to detail and ensures the escrow process is completed in a timely manner.
● Strong communication skills and acquire knowledge of company policies and procedures.
● Must have the ability to relate to members, guests, and co-workers in a clear and respectful manner. Always display appropriate etiquette and business manners befitting a five star service environment. Ability to create legible and accurate reports and business correspondence.
● This position requires a person with demonstrated leadership ability, creativity, strong program management skills and the ability to work with multiple departments and must possess effective interdepartmental as well as personal communication skills.
● Previous leadership and or management experience.
● 2-3 years experience as a membership manager at a private club.
● Knowledge of Google Docs, Jonas and Microsoft Office.
● Knowledge of local geographic area, current development trends, activities, food and beverage and spa at Pronghorn, competitors and business trends.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...