The Business Analyst is responsible for providing internal support for the sales administration and Strategic sales teams. S/he provides critical analysis and coordination of programs to ensure programs are achieving desired impact. This position will utilize internal systems to pull data and provide reports for a deeper understanding of the business and opportunities.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- In alignment with Strategic sales management, provides reporting and analysis to track sales forecast replenishment and bulk demand against sell-through demand.
- Creates and provides daily, weekly, and monthly sell through and adhoc sales reports for Strategic Sales Management and commercial teams.
- Utilize SPS Commerce sales data to identify replenishment opportunities and trends.
- Collaborate with direct manager, Strategic Account Managers and specific customers on assortment planning and monthly forecasts.
- Ensure the order book is up to date and in line with forecast and demand
- Work with sales and marketing management to study and develop strategies to support selling to national customers.
- Organize and compile sales tools and materials for sales account calls & meetings.
- Monitoring of current on-hand inventory levels for pro-active account management and product reservations against hot trends.
- Prepare new product set up sheets.
- Provide back-up support as needed for Sales Analyst teammate.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Education, Training, Professional Certification and Work Experience:
- B.A. in Marketing/Business Administration preferred; High School diploma required.
- 4-5 years in related analytical roles
- Golf industry experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and customer service mindset
- Strong understanding of golf equipment features and benefits.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficient in database applications and reporting (Oracle & Business Objects). Aptitude to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong analytical skills requiring use of data analysis tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with account partners, understand their business and key trigger points and how we can track to their goals to increase our future order book.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects at one time while meeting deadlines.
- Strong English communications skills: both verbal and written, with the ability to explain complex data models to all audiences
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
Work Environment / Physical Requirements
- Primary office environment, heavy computer use
- Must be able to work extended hours as needed
- Occasional domestic travel required
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials (up to 25 pounds).
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.